I am Richard, the owner of Forged in Steel, and I have been an avid fan of the series since its release in 1992. I am currently on my 8th release for “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim”; if you have any questions, you can ask them in my blog, http://forgedinsteel.blogspot.com/ . I am a big fan of the series and a little bit of a collector. I have a batch of Collector’s Editions from the “The Elder Scrolls Anthology” and “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Secret Box Edition” from Limited Run Games, and I always wanted to make a “Enhanced Version” of the game.
In a few short weeks, Disney brings you the highly anticipated sixth season of the hit series, Marvel’s Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes! This highly anticipated episode will be available for download on iTunes, along with the release of the highly detailed physical Collector’s Edition!
On August 28, 2014, a new season of AoT was announced. It was a lot of action and adventure, and a lot of new characters were introduced. It was also confirmed that there would be a new OVA coming out soon. On October 4, 2014, the day before the release of the third season, a new OVA was released called “Shinkaigyo no Ki”, or basically “Oath of Knights”. It is the first OVA besides the first season’s OVA, and it’s is one of the most important OVA’s in the series. It also gives us a little more insight on the parents of the main characters, and shows us more of what happened to the main characters before the first season began
Announcements for QuakeCon 2022 are now available. Quake: Enhanced Edition with New Episode and Physical Collector’s Editions Roundup
Several exciting new game and DLC announcements were announced throughout the course of QuakeCon 2022’s three days. Below is a roundup that includes information and trailers for Quake: Enhanced Edition, which includes a brand new “Dimension of the Machine” Episode, three new Quake Collector’s Editions from Limited Run Games (without the limited part), and DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part Two release news coming next week, among other things. Keep an eye out for the Steam QuakeCon 2022 Sale.
The First Day of QuakeCon 2022
- Quakecon 2022 kicks off at 11:00 a.m. PT.
- 11:05 a.m. PT — id Software and Machine Games are celebrating 25 years of Quake with a special event.
- 11:30 a.m. PT — Arkane Lyon takes a deep dive into DEATHLOOP.
- Fallout 76: Making Appalachia – 12:00 p.m. PT
- 12:30 p.m. PT – Inside ZeniMax’s Award-Winning Online Studios
- 1:00 p.m. PT – Relive the Skyrim Opening with the BGS Creators
- 1:30 p.m. PT – Marty and Hugo give a DOOM Eternal Studio Update — [4:32:25]
Day One of QuakeCon 2022 | Panels on Quake, Deathloop, Doom Eternal, and More
Roundup of Day 2 of QuakeCon 2022
- DEATHLOOP Meets its Creators at 11:00 a.m. PT
- WeRateDogs and Pete Hines Dog Chat @ 12:30 p.m. PT
- 1:00 p.m. PT – Quake vs. Code Orange
- 2:00 p.m. PT – Alienware – Raising Hell and Fundraising
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dungeon Speed Run Competition begins at 3:30 p.m. PT.
- 5:00 p.m. PT – Trivium performs an exclusive musical performance — [6:24:26]
- 6:00 p.m. PT — Gus Johnson hosts an interactive fun run to commemorate Skyrim’s tenth anniversary.
Day Two of QuakeCon 2022: Deathloop Developer Panel, ESO Dungeon Speed Runs, and More
3rd Day at QuakeCon 2022
- DOOM Eternal – Battlemode Community Bonanza begins at 11:00 a.m. PT!
- Fallout 76 – C.A.M.P. – 12:30 p.m. p.m. p.m. p.m. p.m. p.m. It’s either you love it or you don’t.
- Quake World Championship Grand Finals begin at 1:30 p.m. PT.
- 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time Live Art Creation in The Elder Scrolls Online
Day 3 of QuakeCon 2022: Grand Finals of the Quake World Championship, DOOM Eternal BattleMode, and More
News for Quake: Enhanced Edition
First up, id Software’s Kevin Cloud and Marty Stratton, as well as MachineGames’ Jerk Gustafsson, discuss what to expect in Quake 2022. Learn all there is to know about multiplayer, local play, modifications, and more.
Full Presentation of Quake 2022 | Quakecon 2022
Notes about the release of Quake: Enhanced Version:
- Graphics Improvements The graphical improvements offered in Quake include improved lighting, new models, updated maps, and a dynamic shadow system. Individual improved visual elements may be switched on and off according to your preferences.
- Original Expansion Packs are included. Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity, two retail expansion packs, are now included with Quake and are fully incorporated into the core game. Dimension of the Past, a downloadable expansion pack, has also been updated with new content.
- Soundtrack is included. Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails’ famous original music is now featured on all editions for the first time. When playing those expansion packs, the soundtracks for Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity are also included.
- New Episode of “Dimension of the Machine” Dimension of the Machine is a fresh new experience developed by the MachineGames team for Quake’s 25th anniversary. Continue your battle across new realities, find out how to restart the machine, and face off against an old adversary.
- Optional Add-ons are available for free. We will be regularly releasing free optional Add-ons accessible to download in the in-game “Adds-on” menu, similar to our re-releases of DOOM (1993) and DOOM II. The original alternative soundtrack by renowned composer Aubrey Hodges is included in our first Add-on, Quake 64.
- Split-Screen Multiplayer Quake features four-player split-screen multiplayer in both deathmatch and co-op modes on all platforms. In all five campaigns, you may fight against or alongside your pals. In deathmatch mode, you may also play against AI bots.
- Multiplayer Online Customize your matches on player-hosted servers, or join matchmaking for dedicated servers. In deathmatch mode, Quake now contains the additional stages Acrophobia and The Edge. All new deathmatch stages are included in Dimension of the Machine.
- Multiplayer Cross-Play Play with your pals on whichever platform they choose. All platforms support cross-play, so you can play Quake with anybody.
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, and Russian are all supported languages.
Details about the Quake Collector’s Editions:
Limited Run Games, a pioneer in the physical preservation of historic, contemporary, and important games, has announced three physical collector editions for Quake for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch platforms. The businesses have teamed together to honor the famous first-person shooter, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. Fans and collectors may pre-order the Quake Standard Edition for $29.99, the Quake Deluxe Edition for $79.99, and the Quake Ultimate Edition for $174.99, just in time for QuakeCon 2022.
Pre-orders will open on August 27 at 10:00 a.m. EDT and will close on September 26. For future rare and collectable chances, Quake enthusiasts can join up for the Limited Run Games email on the official website.
What’s in the physical box: Each edition contains a physical disc for the game, as well as a custom-made box inspired by the original 1996 box art design, which features the iconic Quake emblem, which has become associated with the golden period of first-person shooters in the 1990s.
Limited Run Games’ COO and Co-Founder Douglas Bogart said, “We think your favorite games deserve in a position of physical prominence on your gaming shelf.” “Working with Bethesda on these unique Quake editions packages that our Limited Run Games members will be able to acquire and enjoy has been a pleasure.”
Details on the Limited Run Games Quake Physical Edition:
$29.99 for Quake Standard Edition (PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch) Is it possible to get a physical game disc? Is there a color manual? Box from the Standard Edition
$79.99 for Quake Deluxe Edition (PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch).
? Quake Steelbook????????? Double-Sided Poster 18′ x 24′? Keychain with the Metal Quake logo? What is a Commemorative Metal Coin? Boxed Deluxe Edition
$174.99 for Quake Ultimate Edition (PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch).
? Everything from the Deluxe Edition is included? Shirt with the Quake logo? What is the meaning of the term “Ring of Shadows”? What is an enamel pin? Figure of a 3′ Metal Shambler? What is a Commemorative Metal Coin? What is a steelbook? Reversible Poster 18′ x 24′ Keychain made of metal? Quake Quad Damage Replica Statue with Motorized Rotation? Authenticity Certificate with a Number? Outer Box for Nail Gun Ammo
Part Two of DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods News
Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin of id Software keep fans up to speed on all things DOOM Eternal.
Update from the DOOM Eternal Studio with Marty and Hugo | Quakecon 2022
Part Two of DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods includes:
The Ancient Gods – Part Two is the dramatic finale to the DOOM Slayer’s Saga and the second campaign expansion for DOOM Eternal, which has received critical praise.
You disobeyed the gods, reawakening an ancient evil. Now is the time to gather the dispersed Sentinel forces, lay siege to Hell’s final stronghold, breach the castle walls, and confront the Dark Lord himself. The fate of the universe’s soul is in jeopardy.
This is when your battle with Hell comes to a conclusion.
EXPERIENCE THE FINAL ACT OF THE SAGA OF THE SLAYER
The DOOM Slayer story comes to a spectacular end. All of your fights have led to here, from the time you were awakened by Samuel Hayden at the UAC base on Mars until the destruction of the Icon of Sin. Prepare to siege Immora, the evil realm’s final stronghold, to fight the Dark Lord, and to permanently lock the demons inside Hell.
FIGHT ON EXTREMELY DIFFICULT BATTLEFIELDS
Face Hell’s armies in never-before-seen locations as you fight your way to Immora, the Dark Lord’s last bastion protected by towering walls and powered by advanced technology. From the ruins of ancient Sentinel settlements and the cosmic wonders of the World Spear to a devastated and overgrown city on Earth hiding a mysterious gateway, face Hell’s armies in never-before-seen locations.
FACE DIFFICULT ENEMY VARIANTS
Face new monsters that are more dangerous than the ones you’re used to. The Armored Baron is armored and attacks with a charged fist. The Stone Imp has a virtually impenetrable hide and likes to fight in close quarters. The Screecher is a zombie who, when slain, strengthens surrounding demons. The Cursed Prowler is a mutant with cursed claws that are poisonous. To destroy them, take advantage of their flaws.
USE THE SENTINEL HAMMER TO DEFEND YOURSELF.
Use the Sentinel Hammer, an ancient weapon capable of halting any demons caught in its shockwave, to do even more damage. It may be used to stun demons, or it can be used with the Ice Bomb or Flame Belch to extract much-needed health and armor.
*The Year One Pass contains both The Ancient Gods — Part One and The Ancient Gods — Part Two campaign expansions.
With the introduction of Quake: Enhanced Version at QuakeCon 2022, things are looking up!
What news from QuakeCon 2022 has piqued your interest the most?
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at